* Netanyahu calls on Hezbollah to be banned worldwide Germany outlaws Hezbollah, raids mosques and local leaders' homes.
* Israel celebrates 72, yet in PA world Israel still does not exist April could be called "creative map month" in the PA. As Palestinian Media Watch has documented, the PA as policy always completely erases Israel in maps and replaces it with "Palestine."
* Top PA official: 'We were "owners" of this land for more than 6,000 years' - it will be liberated Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) reports Supreme Shari'ah Judge and Chairman of the Supreme Council for Shari'ah, Mahmoud Al-Habbash said: "They [Israel] know that this land has had people and owners for more than 6,000 years, and that we were here before them, before they were even known in history.
* Abbas to dismantle Palestinian Authority if Israeli annexes an inch of land Mahmoud Abbas has urgently summoned PLO and Fatah leaders to Ramallah next week to rally around his decision to dissolve the Palestinian Authority if the Netanyahu-Gantz government annexes one inch of the West Bank.
* Israel expects 'huge wave' of new immigrants this year despite coronavirus Approximately 100,000 immigrants are expected to immigrate to Israel in 2020.
* Arab foreign ministers condemns Israeli plan to annex parts of occupied West Bank Arab countries condemned Israel's plan to de facto annex parts of the occupied West Bank as a "new war crime" against Palestinians, the Arab League said in a statement after a video conference of Arab foreign ministers on Thursday.
* Special Report: Trump told Saudis: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources As the United States pressed Saudi Arabia to end its oil price war with Russia, President Donald Trump gave Saudi leaders an ultimatum.
* Militants, fringe groups exploiting COVID-19, warns EU anti-terrorism chief The coronavirus pandemic is fuelling extremism on the far-right and far-left in Europe and giving Islamic State and other militants cover to regain influence, the European Union's counter-terrorism chief has warned.
* Researchers say Vatican archives show pope Pius XII knew of WWII killing of Jews German scholars exploring newly opened trove of documents find letter indicating pope was aware of massacre of Jews in Warsaw and Lviv from own sources, but denied it to Americans.
* Is the Dead Sea Dying? This week, we're distilling the salty truth about the Dead Sea, starting with the shocker that it's neither a sea and nor is it dead. Yet.