* Netanyahu: 'We will always be prepared for war' to defend Israel Caretaker PM honors memory of fallen soldiers in solemn Remembrance Day ceremony at Mount Herzl.
* US to recognise annexation of occupied West Bank, Jordan Valley Palestinians reject application of Israeli law on occupied WB areas, saying it will shut the door on two-state solution.
* Will annexation destroy Israeli-Jordanian peace, set kingdom aflame? "The peace treaty with Egypt and the peace treaty with Jordan are in a way, the two cornerstones, of our [regional] policy and our security for the last 30 to 40 years."
* Up against the clock and the constitution, new coalition is far from a done deal 9 days remain for Netanyahu and Gantz to form government. As they rush to alter Israel's constitutional order, and new loopholes become evident, 4th election is still very possible.
* Coronavirus: China's Global Intimidation Campaign Chinese envoys have been especially aggressive on Twitter, which they are using to attack, intimidate and silence Western journalists, lawmakers and think tank scholars - essentially anyone who contradicts China's official version of events.
* Monotheistic Religions and the Coronavirus Crisis The coronavirus pandemic has had a profound impact on the world of religion.
* Evangelicalism and US Politics: Impact of Religion on Iran-US Ties Mohammad Masjed-Jamei, a scholar of religion and a former diplomat, has weighed in on the impact of evangelical Christianity on the US politics and the country's foreign policy, especially during the tenure of President Donald Trump.
* Israel Is Not Normal Let's face it. Israel is not a normal country.
* Egyptian Plagues are Recurring in 2020 as Prophesied in Malachi The COVID-19 pandemic is a global catastrophe but hidden within that great darkness are the sparks of the final redemption.
* Are these the fracture lines that will break the EU? Europe's border closures due to coronavirus go against a fundamental freedom enshrined in the Schengen Agreement.