* Did Xi Jinping Deliberately Sicken the World? PRC moral turpitude forces us to consider the unthinkable.
* China Actively Promoted Biological Warfare for Over 20 Years, new Report Reveals It could very well be. That’s because since 1996, the Chinese Military has pushed the idea of biological warfare as a legitimate means of fighting battles a new expose in Japan Forward reveals.
* China Blasts Trump’s Move to Pull WHO Funding, Pledges Support China criticized U.S. President Donald Trump’s move to temporarily halt funding to the World Health Organization and pledged to support the global health body.
* TIMELINE: What to expect after Knesset is tasked to form a gov't Here's what to expect in the coming weeks and months as the Knesset works to form a government.
* Pro-Israel Group Warns Israeli Leaders That West Bank Annexation Would Damage US-Israel Alliance A pro-Israel group is warning Israeli leaders that reports of planned annexations of parts of the West Bank would cause “long-term damage” to the U.S.-Israel alliance.
* North Korea is setting up a post-Covid-19 gambit by staging missile launches while everyone is busy North Korea has been test-firing ballistic missiles on a scale that suggests 2020 will be its busiest year of testing.
* How the Syrian war is lifted into Libya’s Battle for Tripoli Russia has just airlifted into Libya the 350-strong Syrian rebel “Fifth Legion,” once linked to Israel, to combat a second Syrian rebel unit, this one deployed by Turkey, in the battle for Tripoli.
* Coronavirus: Future of Europe at stake, warns Pope Francis Pontiff’s words come at time of mounting political tension and mistrust among EU leaders.
* Coronavirus and Macron’s Vision for Europe After years of falling in line with German priorities at the EU by focusing on economic matters, French president Emmanuel Macron is now an advocate for change.
* Turkey Is Building a Geopolitical Alliance Between Sunni and Shiite Islamists The recent news about the involvement of Iranian diplomats in the murder of an Iranian dissident in Turkey sparked a flare of international interest from within the all-encompassing coronavirus pandemic coverage, largely thanks to unflattering comparisons with coverage of the Jamal Khashoggi murder in 2018 (which the Iranian press promoted with gusto).
* Israeli patriotism strong as ever despite pandemic, poll finds The recent news about the involvement of Iranian diplomats in the murder of an Iranian dissident in Turkey sparked a flare of The reactions of those surveyed scored consistently high, conveying optimism and hope.