* 'Limited' Priestly blessing at Western Wall to be broadcast online In most years, tens of thousands of Jews crowd the Western Wall Plaza to receive the priestly blessings.
* Holy Week in the Holy Land: Easter in Jerusalem amid coronavirus The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is closed to the public for the first time in nearly seven centuries
* Happy Passover: ‘Festival of freedom’ marks birth of Jewish nation Jews mark weeklong Passover holiday with traditions and symbolism inspired by the biblical exodus from slavery to freedom.
* Netanyahu Considers Pascal Lamb Sacrifice on Temple Mount for First time in 2,000 Years The Sanhedrin tasked Shimshon Elboim, head of the Temple Mount Organizations, with submitting a letter to Prime Minister Netanyahu to perform the ritual korban Pesach (Passover sacrifice) in its proper place, the Temple Mount, and in its Biblically mandated time, Wednesday afternoon, the eve of the Passover feast.
* Iran’s Khamenei Praises Islamic Response to Coronavirus: Applauds ‘Powerful Hand of the Infallible Imam’ Western civilization is facing decline and fall as it struggles with the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Thursday.
* Hamas Threatens to Suffocate Six-Million Israelis Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar threatened last week that if Gazans start dying of COVID-19 due to a lack of ventilators, the terrorist group would make “six million settlers unable to breathe.”
* Chinese-Russian Military Cooperation Is Booming: Here's What They Are Making Russia may be the junior partner, but Moscow still benefits.
* Macron Calls On Iran To Respect Nuclear Obligations In Call With Rohani French President Emmanuel Macron has called on Iran to respect its nuclear obligations as the world focuses its attention on the coronavirus pandemic.
* Coronavirus: The Looming Collapse of Europe's Single Currency As the coronavirus unleashes economic shockwaves across Europe, the European single currency, the most visible symbol of European unification, is facing collapse.
* The Real Possibility of War With Iran During a Global Pandemic In the middle of February, I began writing an article that examined the roots and implications of the undying Iran/US conflict from the perspective of Iranian Americans in the Pacific Northwest.
* Behold! See the Hubble telescope's iconic 'Pillars of Creation' view in infrared Scientists have revisited one of the most iconic images taken with the Hubble Space Telescope, revealing incredible details in infrared light.