* Stones for Altar of Pascal Lamb Sacrifice Now Being Collected Due to Health Ministry restrictions relating to the coronavirus pandemic, the Sanhedrin was forced to cancel the korban Pesach (Passover offering) reenactment for the first time in nine years.
* Naftali Bennett: 'There is light at the end of the coronavirus tunnel' DM tells press conference there is no exponential growth in infection rate and mortality, Israel is country with lowest mortality rate.
* Anti-Jewish Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories in Historical Context A number of conspiracy theories have quickly emerged linking Jews and Israel to the coronavirus pandemic.
* Amid Coronavirus, Mullahs Speeding Up Nuclear Activities The Iranian regime now has enough enriched uranium to refine and build a nuclear bomb if it desires to do so.
* Analysis: Iran now has enough enriched uranium to build bomb The United Nations needs to break its silence and, before it is too late, take seriously Iran's latest rapid nuclear escalation.
* What Iran's severe virus crisis might mean for its threat to the region With Islamic Republic suffering severe losses and under growing pressure amid the pandemic, leaders have worried observers by increasingly lashing out at perceived outside enemies.
* Turkey's Syria Intervention Serves Israeli Strategic Interests Turkey's invasion of Syria to protect Idlib will bog it down in a war it cannot win. At the same time, it severely weakens the Assad regime and could help oust Iran from Syria.
* Erdogan Asserts Muslim Dominance over Christianity: Turns Iconic Church into Active Mosque A small event with huge spiritual implications took place last week: two men performed the muezzn (the Muslim call to prayer) inside the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul for the first time since the Ottoman Empire ruled.
* Macron's vision: a European role for the French nuclear deterrent President Macron's speech at the Ecole de Guerre last month, contemplating the possible role of French nuclear deterrence in the context of European security and defence, did not receive the attention one would have expected for such a significant announcement.
* He Simply "Hates Christians": The Persecution of Christians: January 2020 Boko Haram... released another execution video. In it, a masked Muslim child holding a pistol appears standing behind a bound and kneeling hostage, later identified as Ropvil Daciya Dalep, a 22-year-old Christian.