* As Coronavirus Causes Muslims to Abandon Temple Mount, Jews Reign Supreme The coronavirus has brought about a remarkable situation on the Temple Mount in which the Muslim-Arabs are shut out of the two main structures in which they pray while Jewish visitors are now the prominent force of prayer at Judaism’s holiest site.
* Temple Mount sheikh: 'We'll conquer the entire world and rule it through Islam' Zionist Watchdog: Arrest sheikh who called in Temple Mount speech to 'retaliate,' 'pulverize' Trump.
* Benny Gantz opens door to unity government under Netanyahu Gantz denied the report he is ready to split Blue and White.
* Plague of locusts set to descend upon Middle East in time for Passover ‘Extremely alarming’ desert locust swarms forming in Horn of Africa — but will skip Holy Land
* Iranian Official Calls to Deliberately Spread Coronavirus Worldwide to Bring Messiah Ali Reza Banahyan (also spelled Alireza Panahian), a Hojatoleslam (Shia cleric) and head of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s ‘think tank for universities’, was recently quoted in Shafaq News as saying that the coronavirus pandemic is a prelude to the emergence of the expected Mahdi (Muslim Messiah).
* Rabbi Warns Vatican: Return Temple Vessels or Corona-Virus in Rome Worsens As the COVID-19 crisis worsens worldwide, the Nation of Israel requests that the Vatican immediately return to Jerusalem the Temple vessels that have been stored in Rome for nearly 2000 years.
* Russia deploying coronavirus disinformation to sow panic in West, EU document says Russian media have deployed a “significant disinformation campaign” against the West to worsen the impact of the coronavirus, generate panic and sow distrust, according to a European Union document seen by Reuters.
* Coronavirus: Europe on Lockdown Europe is now the epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic that has reached more than 45 countries on the continent.
* Russia's Strategy for the Middle East: Stabilize, Revitalize, Create Chaos Russia is attempting to have a say in the geopolitical realignment of the Middle East, provoked by instability, sectarianism and Iran-Saudi rivalry.
* Russia’s Shift from “Greater Europe” to “Greater Asia” Though analysts tend to portray Russia’s foreign policy as truly global (that is, independent of Europe, the US, and China), the country is plainly tilting toward Asia.
* Guidance for Churches and Religious Institutions Facing Coronavirus Restrictions on Gathering The Coronavirus Pandemic has motivated some state officials to impose restrictions on the gathering of large numbers of people in one place at a time, including in a house of worship.
* US declares new ISIS leader ‘global terrorist’ Regional experts say ISIS was never completely defeated, and its fighters are still operating, using different methods.