* Iranian Armed Forces spokesman: Zionist state will disappear from Earth Commemorating fighters from various units and the Basij on the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution, he spoke with passion about how Iran's "resistance" was confronting the US and Israel.
* Thousands of Palestinians March in Protest at Trump Peace Plan Thousands of Palestinians took to the streets Tuesday to protest President Donald Trump's recently unveiled peace plan amid a failed bid by the Palestinians to pass a UN resolution opposing the plan.
* Israeli Sovereignty and the Fate of the Trump Plan On Wednesday morning, Never Trump propagandist Bill Kristol told his MSNBC audience that Democratic chances of victory over US President Donald Trump will rise if Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is defeated in Israel's elections on March 2.
* UN publishes blacklist of companies with ties to Israeli settlements Companies were not given any notice that the list was coming out today.
* Fatah posts anti-Semitic tweet as Abbas claims Palestinians aren't against Jews Fatah posted the offensive anti-Semitic image on the same day Abbas insisted repeatedly that the Palestinians were not against Jews.
* Analysis: Poisonous legacy of 'Hitler's Mufti' makes peace impossible The Trump administration's recently released "Peace to Prosperity" plan may be controversial, but it includes one provision on page 16 that gets to the core of the conflict it seeks to solve: "People of every faith should be permitted to pray on the Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif."
* Turkey will hit Syrian government forces anywhere if troops hurt: Erdogan Turkey’s military will strike Syrian government forces by air or ground anywhere in Syria if another Turkish soldier is hurt, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday.
* Replacement theologist antisemitism How they can cleanse their souls: Stop thinking that God changes his mind, because that means the Islamists are right.
* Coronavirus: Death of Dr. Li Wenliang Rocks China The disease ravaging the country could be, as is now said, China's "Chernobyl," the cover up of a disaster eventually leading to the downfall of the regime.
* Israel sends Hamas message: We'll deal 'major blow' to Gaza and US will back us Hamas's leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar, reportedly did not attend the meeting with the Egyptian delegation over fear that Israel would assassinate him.