* Speeches -yes, but no collective declaration on antisemitism from 50 world leaders at the Auschwitz liberation anniversary in Jerusalem For Israel, the gathering of dozens of world leaders, kings, presidents and prime ministers in Jerusalem on Jan. 23, for the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau was a larger-than-expected diplomatic event.
* Kantor: Holocaust Forum gives the Jewish People around the world hope World Holocaust Forum President Dr. Moshe Kantor: With current levels of emigration there could be no Jewish communities in Europe by 2050.
* Most Americans know what Holocaust was; don't know 6 million Jews were killed Major Pew survey finds fewer than half of US adults know how Hitler came to power, other Shoah-related specifics; situation is even worse among teens (but not young adults).
* Putin to receive 'Friends of Zion Award' in Jerusalem The award, commissioned by Israel's ninth president Shimon Peres, will be presented to Putin on behalf of the Russian republic, which saved scores of Jewish people during World War II.
* Holocaust forum: Netanyahu urges world to unite to confront Iran Israel's prime minister has vowed that "there will not be another Holocaust" in a speech at a forum in Jerusalem marking the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp.
* Hebzollah Chief: "Kill Every American Soldier in the Middle East" Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, chief of Tehran's Lebanese proxy terror group Hezbollah, made a speech earlier this month encouraging the killing of every American soldier and officer in the Middle East.
* The EU Needs to Take Tougher Stance Towards Iran's Mullahs It is worth noting that, the EU did announce a positive step.
* EU to add vetting of climate results to fiscal monitoring The European Commission will this year begin to assess the green transition of EU states as part of its monitoring of national budgets, a top official said, in a new sign of the bloc's commitment to meet ambitious climate goals.
* Erdogan's Bold Plan for a New Muslim Brotherhood Regime in Libya The concern now is that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will use the failure of international mediators to end the fighting to intensify his support for the GNA, thereby strengthening the position of the numerous Islamist militias that are backing the UN-backed body.
* 'Christian Birthright' Accused of Snubbing Prophetic Return Of Jews To Judea-Samaria Both Jewish and Christian critics of a popular program that brings Christian college students to Israel accuse the program of presenting their participants with an unbalanced view of the region, focusing on the Palestinian narrative at the expense of the prophetic return of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.