* US General Hints at War With Iran As US Troops Mass on Border The U.S. has been beefing up its military presence surrounding Iran while at the same time strengthening channels of communication with Israeli military brass.
* Netanyahu: Israel to Take all Necessary Actions Against Iranian Aggression Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that the country will take all necessary actions to fend off Iranian aggression in the region.
* 'Cross our red lines & be destroyed': Iran's elite IRGC chief warns US, Israel and Saudi Arabia at large pro-govt rally All external foes will be defeated if they make moves against Iran, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander warned at a massive pro-government rally amid protests over fuel price hikes.
* Israel taking credit for attacking Iran in Syria provoked retaliation Former IDF Brig.-Gen. Zvika Haimovich said Israel has to prepare for a multi-directional attack from Iran and its proxies.
* Hezbollah energy threat could send Israel back to biblical times For a country blessed with endless sun and great technology - and obsessed with security - we're sure acting like our decision-makers are in the pockets of the fossil fuel industry.
* Iran Threatens 'Crushing Blow' to U.S, Israel for 'Interference' in Uprisings, Threatens 'Crushing Blow' Iranian Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri warned regional countries on Saturday that if it could be proved that they had stoked recent protests in the country, then consequences would ensue.
* Iran and Its Proxies Face the Costs of Imperialism In both Iraq and Lebanon, Shiites are participating in protests against Iranian-backed, Shiite-led governments.
* A US-Iran military front is fast shaping up on the Syrian-Iraqi border - with a role for the IDF As the US military takes up new positions against Iran on the Syria-Iraq border, a major Mid East event seems to be brewing, with a key role for Israel.
* The Jews came as "invaders 70 years ago," no evidence of Jews before then Palestinian Authority policy is to routinely deny the entire Jewish history in the Land of Israel.
* Palestinians gear up for 'day of rage' Tuesday against US settlements policy PLO official says demonstrations will include marches through city centers and speeches by leaders of Palestinian factions.