* Iran unveils new anti-US murals at former embassy Iran on Saturday unveiled new anti-American murals on the walls of the former US embassy as Tehran prepares to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the storming of what it labels the "den of spies".
* Zionist General Council: 'Judea and Samaria,' not 'West Bank' General Assembly of the World Zionist Organization calls on Israeli government to apply sovereignty over Judea and Samaira.
* Soleimani takes helm of Iraqi security from prime minister Abdul-Mahdi Desperate to quell the bloody protests spreading through Iraq, Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani flew into Baghdad and seized control of its army and security services.
* Islamic State group names its new leader as Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi The jihadist group Islamic State (IS) has for the first time confirmed the death of its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and named his successor.
* What Baghdadi’s Death Tells Us About the Real Terror Threat What’s the best place to look for the terrorist leader of a defeated Islamic terrorist group? When his men are on the run, look for his hideout in or near the country that sponsors him.
* A Dead Caliph and the Eternal Jihad Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head or “caliph” of the Islamic State, is finally dead.
* Third Election Looking Likely With Coalition Talks at a Deadlock Events of the last week have pushed Blue and White away from the Likud.
* Lebanon’s plunge into civil warfare shakes Iran, Hizballah as Mid East powerhouses The Hizballah “special forces” battling Lebanese protesters are bound to swap their sticks for live ammo as Lebanon plunges into regime breakup amid a crumbling economy.
* Netanyahu: Iran Emboldened by Lack of Response to Aggression “Israel will not extend the other cheek, and anyone who wants to be aggressive will be answered in full force and pay a heavy price,” Netanyahu said.
* Ilhan Omar praises 'occupation' exhibit at J Street conference Anti-Israel congresswoman praises Breaking the Silence's “moving exhibit on the occupation in Hebron at J Street 2019."