* Palestinian Islamic Jihad: This means war Hamas and the Palestinian Authority also condemned the assassination of their rivals' top terror leader.
* Iran-Backed Islamic Jihad Declares War on Israel The Times of Israel reports: Palestinian Islamic Jihad declared Tuesday that it was preparing for war with Israel after the IDF carried out a dawn assassination of one of the terror group's senior leaders in the northern Gaza Strip.
* Gaza militants fire rockets into Israel after Islamic jihad leader killed Militants in Gaza sent a barrage of at least 50 rockets over the border into Tel Aviv early Tuesday, vowing further revenge after the Israeli military carried out a pair of targeted airstrikes on senior Islamic jihad commanders in Gaza and in Syria.
* Israel is at war with Islamic Jihad. Tehran weighs opening northern fronts as punishment for Al-Atta killing By two targeted assassinations in Gaza and Damascus, Israel on Tuesday, Nov. 12, went to war against the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
* Sanhedrin in Final Warning to Iran: Choose Path of King Cyrus Or Die Like Haman After much deliberation, the Sanhedrin has issued a declaration calling on Iran to cast off the false-mantle of 'Iran' and return to their Biblically-correct identity as the Persian Empire.
* The Palestinian Christmas Show In a few weeks' time, the Palestinian Authority (PA) will perform its annual Christmas deception show.
* Exorcisms make a 21st century comeback in Minnesota, U.S. No official data are available, but church leaders say there are more Catholic exorcists in the U.S. today than at any time in recent memory.
* North Macedonia president meets Macron after French veto on EU accession talks The French and North Macedonian presidents are due to meet in Paris on Tuesday, weeks after France blocked the start of EU accession talks for the Western Balkan country.
* Kochavi: IDF is Ready on the Ground, in the Air and at Sea Netanyahu: Gaza Operation will take time; We will hit anyone who hits us.