* Netanyahu vows to push Israeli sovereignty in West Bank after terror attack Prime minister lays cornerstone for 650 new housing units in Beit El, says terrorists 'come to destroy, we come to build'.
* Palestinian Terrorist Factions Applaud West Bank Terror Attack A PA official in Ramallah pointed out that the murder of Sorek came on the eve of the Muslim feast of Eid al-Adha. He said he did not rule out the possibility that a Hamas cell was behind the attack.
* Any New War Major Threat to Israel: IRGC Chief Chief-Commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has warned against the outbreak of a fresh conflict in the region, saying its repercussions will deal a major blow to the Israeli regime.
* Hundreds of Housing Units approved in Judea Elections are in the air and today we received proof that development in Judea and Samaria continues to be a central issue in the government's agenda.
* Palestinian Leaders Express Outrage at Jewish Calls to Visit Temple Mount The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Sheikh Muhammad Hussein demanded that the site be protected and held the Israeli government responsible for any escalation.
* Senior Rabbis Rule: It's Forbidden to go up to the Temple Mount The rabbis felt it was necessary to issue their rulings in advance of the fast of Tisha Be'av this coming Sunday when some Jews have the custom to attempt an ascent to the Temple Mount.
* Irish minister predicts Britain will crash out of EU in October Britain will leave the European Union in October without a divorce deal, an Irish government minister predicted, causing a severe economic shock that could require pan-EU financial support for countries including Ireland.
* ISIS 'Resurging' in Syria, 'Consolidating' in Iraq ISIS is making a comeback in Syria and Iraq nearly six months after President Donald Trump declared the terror group's "caliphate" defeated, according to a report by the US Department of Defense.
* Iraqi Archbishop: 'Extinction Is Coming' for Christians in Middle East Chaldean Archbishop Bashar Warda of Erbil offered a grim prediction for the future of Christianity in the Middle East, saying recurring Islamic purges will inevitably lead to the extinction of Christians.
* Muslims from around the world flock to Mecca as the Saudi city braces for 2.5 million worshippers ahead of hajj pilgrimage tomorrow Crowds of worshippers are gathering in Mecca in Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage to the holy city.