* Israeli Watchdog accuses PA of plotting Temple Mount violence Tisha Be'Av this year coincided with the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha, Festival of Sacrifice.
* The PA initiated clashes on the Temple Mount A guide to the Temple Mount published in 1925 by the Supreme Moslem Council of Mandate Palestine declares that its "identity with Solomon's Temple is beyond dispute."
* Putin recruits Iran and Turkey to set up official alliance as trio sideline Donald Trump Vladimir Putin brought Iran and Turkey closer to Moscow's growing sphere of influence as Russia announced the three countries would meet next month to jointly resolve the Syria crisis.
* Abbas Unhinged: 'We Are the Canaanites Who Were Here 5,000 Years Ago' Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has wildly claimed that Palestinians are indigenous to the land of Israel and are the "Canaanites who were here 5,000 years ago" in a fiery speech he gave over the weekend.
* Jordan Fumes amid Increased Tensions at Jerusalem Holy Site Amman is furious over Israeli minister's call for changing the status quo on Haram al-Sharif.
* Encountering Peace: Israel's most crucial elections What are these elections about? The results of the upcoming Israeli elections will determine whether or not it will be possible to continue to keep the two-state solution a viable option for the resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Boris Johnson's fraught relationship with African nations will worsen now the UK no longer supports refugees As more European countries suspend Uganda's refugee funding, conflicts in a region that very in the west travel to, and even fewer understand, show no sign of ending.
* The Longest-Lasting Conspiracy Theory "To try to defeat an irrational supposition - especially when it is firmly held by its proponents - with a rational explanation is virtually impossible."
* Boris Johnson admits chance of no-deal Brexit is now no longer 'a million to one' Accusing rebel MPs and EU of 'a terrible collaboration', prime minister admits: 'The longer that goes on, the more likely it is of course that we will be forced to leave with a no-deal Brexit'.
* Netanyahu sees ambassador to US, Mossad chief as possible successors - report In rare comment on country's future leadership, Israel's longest-serving PM said to list just two candidates, Ron Dermer and Yossi Cohen, neither from Likud.
* Hamas will not stop individual attacks on Israel, terror group says Hamas has rejected any request by mediators to prevent such attacks, even if it is not currently initiating acts of violence on the Gazan-Israeli border.