* 'Why mourn the Temple - we've had the Temple Mount for 52 years' Temple Institute calls on world Jewry to 'wake up and begin making the dream of the Third Holy Temple a reality.'
* Palestinian leaders express outrage at Jewish calls to visit Temple Mount The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Sheikh Muhammad Hussein demanded that the site be protected and held the Israeli government responsible for any escalation.
* Netanyahu vows to push Israeli sovereignty in West Bank after terror attack Prime minister lays cornerstone for 650 new housing units in Beit El, says terrorists ‘come to destroy, we come to build’.
* ISIS ‘Resurging’ in Syria, ‘Consolidating’ in Iraq ISIS is making a comeback in Syria and Iraq nearly six months after President Donald Trump declared the terror group’s “caliphate” defeated, according to a report by the US Department of Defense.
* Analysis: Why Netanyahu will Likely Boost Pro-3rd Temple Party Zehut, headed by Moshe Feiglin is the only party in the current election cycle that has included building the 3rd Temple in their platform.
* Police to decide on whether to let Jews on Temple Mount Sunday The police said they will determine whether to allow Jews on the Mount Sunday after determining if the situation is calm and risk of violence and confrontation is low.
* Iraqi Archbishop: ‘Extinction Is Coming’ for Christians in Middle East Chaldean Archbishop Bashar Warda of Erbil offered a grim prediction for the future of Christianity in the Middle East, saying recurring Islamic purges will inevitably lead to the extinction of Christians.
* Erdogan: Turkey Plans to Attack U.S.-Allied Kurds in Syria Turkey has renewed plans to launch a military operation against the U.S.-allied Kurdish fighters who helped the United States defeat the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) territorial caliphate, the Turkish president announced over the weekend.
* Irish minister predicts Britain will crash out of EU in October Britain will leave the European Union in October without a divorce deal, an Irish government minister predicted, causing a severe economic shock that could require pan-EU financial support for countries including Ireland.
* Muslims from around the world flock to Mecca as the Saudi city braces for 2.5 million worshippers ahead of hajj pilgrimage tomorrow. More than 2.5 million Muslims will tomorrow begin the annual hajj pilgrimage in the Islamic holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia.