* Ancient city of Babylon designated Unesco World Heritage Site The ancient Mesopotamian city of Babylon has been declared a Unesco World Heritage Site.
* Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if Iran is attacked by America, warns top Iranian politician Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if the United States attacks Iran, a senior Iranian parliamentarian said on Monday, according to the semi-official Mehr news agency.
* Will Israel strike Tehran? US on alert for imminent war as Iran crosses 'nuclear red line' THE US has raised alarm over concerns that Israel could soon drag the country into a war with Iran, after the Islamic Republic breached the limit on its uranium stockpiles.
* Did Trump’s Ambassador to Israel Call for the Third Temple to be Built in 2019? Although July 4, is tomorrow, the US Embassy in Israel pre-emptively celebrated America’s 243rd Independence Day on Tuesday.
* Prepare to Die: Iran Says ‘Filthy Enemies’ Face Surprise Attack by ‘Secret Weapons’ Iran’s “filthy enemies” in the U.S. military should gird themselves for attack by deadly “secret weapons,” an Iranian military commander warned Wednesday.
* Jordan criticizes Israel for opening road to the Temple Jordan’s Foreign Ministry says unveiling of 2,000-year-old Pilgrims’ Road is "illegal and irresponsible".
* Islamic organization condemns Israeli tunnel in East Jerusalem Organization of Islamic Cooperation slams opening ceremony for 2,000-year-old underground route that led to the Jewish Temple; event put on by right-wing City of David organization included participation by U.S. ambassador and Mideast envoy.
* Settlers plead with Netanyahu to stop Palestinian Construction near Area C The residents of Binyamin are claiming that the work being carried out by the Palestinian Authority is too close to two Gush Shilo Israeli settlements in Area C, causing security concerns.
* Netanyahu calls for automatic European sanctions on Iran over uranium breach PM says Israel will not allow Islamic Republic to obtain atomic weapons as country exceeds stockpiles permitted under 2015 deal, while Steinitz accuses Tehran of pursuing 'nuclear blackmail' but says continued international pressure would cause regime to back down.
* Will Israel expand strikes on Iranian targets from Syria to Iraq? Reports that Iran’s armed drones which attacked Saudi oil targets on May 14 came from Iraq – not Saudi Arabia – may shift the IDF’s anti-Iran targeting map in a new direction.