* Terrorist state coming right around the corner, warns Israeli NGO More than 28,000 illegal Palestinian structures have been built in areas under Israeli jurisdiction in Judea and Samaria in the last decade, threatening Israel's future, warns NGO Regavim.
* Iran Violates Nuclear Deal, Exceeds 300 KG Limit on Enriched Uranium Under the deal, Iran was prohibited from accumulating more than 300 kilograms of enriched uranium to the 3.67% level and from enriching uranium beyond that level.
* U.S. envoys on hand at controversial ceremony in Jerusalem Despite condemnation from Palestinian officials and protest from demonstrators on the scene, Ambassador Freidman took part in a controversial ceremony saying the archeological finding is the truth which is the only foundation upon which peace will come to this area.
* Fatah members threaten to 'hunt down' Bahrain conference participants (June 30, 2019 / MEMRI) A video posted online during the "Peace to Prosperity" conference in Bahrain last week features a statement by a group of armed and masked Fatah members from the town of Yamoun in the West Bank.
* Jordan criticizes Israel for opening road to the Temple Jordan's Foreign Ministry says unveiling of 2,000-year-old Pilgrims' Road is "illegal and irresponsible".
* Russia and Syria: How Moscow Views the Middle East Today Russia's embassy in Israel puts out a weekly newsletter that is particularly interesting revealing Moscow's views of the region.
* Danger hidden in Trump peace plan, Israeli editor warns One of the leaders of the right-wing camp in Israel has publicly rejected the economic part of President Trump's "Deal of the Century" that was discussed last week in a conference in Bahrain.
* EU summit: Leaders suspend talks amid disagreement over top jobs EU leaders meeting in Brussels remain divided over who should get the EU's top jobs, and talks have been suspended until Tuesday.
* EU in Turmoil: 19 hours of Summit talks end with no conclusion as divided Europe cracks EU leaders this morning found themselves no closer to replacing Jean-Claude Juncker as European Commission president despite holding through the night talks for nearly 19 hours.
* Recently Discovered Rock-Eating Worm Could Be Key to Building Third Temple Marine biologists have just made a remarkable find: a unique rock-eating worm found only in one river in the entire world.