* After US-Russia summit, Netanyahu says Israel won't stop hitting Iran in Syria At air force graduation, PM also warns that war will break out if Israel does not maintain control of West Bank's Jordan Valley.
* 'A terrorist state is right around the corner' Massive increase in illegal Arab construction, watchdog group warns, with 28,000 illegal Arab buildings built since 2009.
* With its population set to double in 30 years, how will Israel cope? The government plans to build 1.5 million new homes by 2040, mostly in the crowded center, but critics say housing without infrastructure won't work, call to develop Negev, Galilee.
* Fires rage across southern Israel despite reported agreement with Hamas The balloons came despite Israel expanding the Gaza fishing zone up to 15 nautical miles starting at 10am and agreed to return 60 boats that had been confiscated from Gazans.
* Iranian Military Leaders Threaten 'Stronger' Response if U.S. Violates Its Borders Iran's "growing" military might has frightened enemies and served as a deterrent for Tehran's foes, the deputy commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) indicated on Thursday amid skyrocketing tensions between the Iranian regime and the United States, the semi-official Tasnim News Agency reported.
* Preparation for War?: Israel, US and UK Conduct First joint F-35 drills over Mediterranean (June 27, 2019 / JNS) Israeli F-35 fighter jets participated this week in an international exercise alongside F-35s from the United States and United Kingdom, the Israel Defense Forces announced on Wednesday.
* Huge crowd cheers Istanbul mayor inauguration Opposition candidate Ekrem Imamoglu wins re-run of mayoral vote in landslide victory seen as blow to Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
* How Does the European Union Work? The EU's authority has steadily expanded as its members have passed more and more decision-making power to the union.
* Jerusalem isn't Israel's capital, Palestinian official says after Bahrain Summit Kushner, Greenblatt are 'amateurs,' he told UN forum.
* Failed US cyber strike on Shiite rocket control systems in Lebanon stirs war fears in Israel The US Cyber Command on Sunday, June 23, conducted a cyberattack on the Lebanon-based logistical command centers of the Iraqi Shiite Kata'ib Hezbollah militia, one of Tehran's key proxies.