* Pompeo Arrives in Middle East to Build 'Global Coalition' Against Iran U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the Middle East this week to build a "global coalition" against Iran amid intensified tensions between Washington and Tehran.
* Putin Adviser: Israel's security important, Russian 'Countrymen' are here Patrushev said that he is in the country at the instructions of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* Report: Iran Forming Terror Cells in Africa to Attack U.S. in Response to Sanctions Iran expanded its terrorist activities to Africa where it has recruited an estimated 300 militants to attack the United States and other Western targets in retaliation for American sanctions against Tehran, the Daily Telegraph reported Monday.
* 'We will not allow Iran to entrench on our border' PM Netanyahu meets Secretary of the Russian National Security Council, Nikolai Patrushev, in Jerusalem.
* UN Israeli Ambassador Says Palestine's Refusal To Surrender For Peace Deal Is About 'Destroying Israel' Israeli ambassador to the U.N. Danny Danon said Palestine's refusal to surrender for a Middle Eastern peace deal is about "destroying Israel" in a Monday New York Times op-ed.
* Iraqis welcome Pope Francis' plan to visit in 2020 Iraqis have been looking at the announcement of Pope Francis' plan to visit to Iraq next year with various but positive outlooks.
* Russia Resurrects Mass Mobilization Mass mobilization saved the Russian state on many occasions in past centuries, proving effective against Charles XII, Napoleon I, and Hitler.
* Long line of Israeli-Palestinian peace bids precede Trump push Here is a list of the main plans and initiatives undertaken by the parties themselves and international mediators since the 1967 Middle East war.
* Russia insists it will counter new US sanctions on Iran (June 24, 2019 / JNS) Russia is going to counter new sanctions put on Iran by the Trump administration, said Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov to reporters on Monday.
* Israel Prepares for War With Iran Israel on heightened alert as tension between Iran and US makes war more likely.