* Nasrallah: War against Iran will engulf the whole region In speech on "Al-Quds Day", Hezbollah leader denounces US peace plan, says it must be confronted.
* Iran leaders mock Trump peace plan as thousands rally on anti-Israel Quds Day The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has, in a statement, called on Muslim people around the world to show their support for the oppressed Palestinian nation by attending the International Quds Day rallies, which are to be held across the globe on May 31.
* Iran leaders mock Trump peace plan as thousands rally on anti-Israel Quds Day Rouhani, Zarif join annual Tehran protests; demonstrators burn effigies of US president, Netanyahu; rallies in Iraq and Lebanon too.
* US officials on WW3 ALERT: Footage reveals DISTURBING tests at Iran's secret military base THE US military is on alert after Iran released a disturbing video revealing a secret underground base which has a huge stockpile of missiles - amid fears of an attack on American troops.
* Ten Day Old Red Heifer Candidate Checked For Eligibility Rabbinic experts traveled this week from Jerusalem to two separate locations in Israel where a small number of red heifer candidates are being raised, as part of the Temple Institute’s Raise a Red Heifer in Israel program, initiated four years ago.
* Netanyahu is implicitly touted by Trump and Putin in his fight for re-election Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu received an unforeseen boost on Wednesday, May 29, while he was announcing a new election on Sept 17 after failing to set up a government.
* Why Are Israelis Headed Back to the Voting Booths? In a stunning and first-ever circumstance in the history of the State of Israel, there will be a second Knesset election held this year.
* Thousands of Muslims worship in Mecca for the final days of Ramadan Influx of visitor descend on Saudi Arabian city for what believers consider the holiest month of the year.
* EU leaders agree to pick new 'Mr or Ms Europe' next month European Union leaders engaged in a first skirmish on Tuesday over who should become the next chief of the European Commission, giving themselves a short deadline to agree on the bloc’s top jobs and a target of assigning half of them to women.
* UFOs Are Real, But Don't Assume They're Alien Spaceships Aliens shouldn't be the default explanation for weird stuff in the sky.