* Kushner: Peace Plan Will Be Revealed After Ramadan The long-anticipated U.S. peace proposal for solving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict will not be unveiled before the Muslim holiday of Ramadan is over in June, President Donald Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner confirmed.
* ‘Declare war on Lebanon, take out Syria’s S-300s’: Outgoing Israeli general on handling neighbors Israel has the full arsenal needed to take on Hezbollah in Lebanon and eliminate the Iranian threat in Syria, the outgoing IDF Northern Command chief boasted, warning Damascus against using S-300s to protect its sovereignty.
* Russia’s largest yeshiva attacked with arson and swastikas ahead of Passover No one reported injured in fire at Torat Chaim in eastern Moscow, hours before 60 people gathered for traditional seder meal.
* Greenblatt: Peace plan doesn't include giving Sinai to Gaza US envoy rejects reports that peace plan will include giving a portion of the Sinai Peninsula to Gaza: Don't believe everything you read.
* Abbas seeks Arab backing to foil Trump's plan "Any plan not based on two-state solution is doomed to fail."
* Passover and Easter: Food for Thought The Spring festivals of Passover on Friday evening, April 19 and Easter on Sunday, April 21, are upon us again, a time to retell the stories of faith and courage that give our lives meaning and hope.
* Libya crisis: Trump speaks to insurgent General Haftar The White House says President Trump has spoken to Libyan eastern commander General Khalifa Haftar, whose forces are attacking the capital Tripoli.
* Riding the tides: Jordan sits at a crossroads of Middle Eastern dilemmas Jordan still cares about the two-state solution and continues to push for it and is very worried about any annexation plans Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu might have.
* Juncker: EU cannot keep extending Brexit deadline for UK European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has warned Britain that the country's departure from the European Union cannot be put off "indefinitely."
* Syria's Assad discusses peace talks, Tartus port with Russians Syrian President Bashar al-Assad met senior officials from his strongest ally Russia in Damascus on Friday and Saturday to discuss upcoming peace talks, renting out Tartus port and trade between the two countries, state media in Syria reported.