* Netanyahu Begins Building His Coalition Benjamin Netanyahu has been officially tapped to establish Israel's next government.
* There Is No End in Sight for Turmoil in the Middle East In this edition of the Interview, Fair Observer talks to Gilbert Achcar, professor of international relations at the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London.
* Iran's Rouhani Anti-Israel Attack: Urges 'Righteous' Muslim Nations to 'Rid the Region' of 'Zionism' Iranian President Hassan Rouhani used an address at an Army Day parade in Tehran on Thursday to call on "righteous" Muslim countries across the Middle East to unite against Israel and the United States.
* Israel will win any conflict against enemies to the north, says departing IDF commander General Yoel Strick warns Lebanon will pay for Hezbollah cross-border incursions; threatens Israel will take out Russian S-300 system if used by Syria against IAF warplanes.
* Activists, journalists detained over Passover sacrifice attempt at Temple Mount Haaretz editor blasts police for arrests, calls on force to release seized cameras and other equipment.
* Hamas & Hizballah set up new March of Return militia on Lebanese-Israeli border The relative calm prevailing on Israel's border with Hamas-ruled Gaza is deceptive.
* IDF general: Hezbollah still planning Galilee invasion, despite anti-tunnel op Commander of Ground Forces predicts decisive Israeli victory in a future war with Hezbollah and Lebanon, vows to destroy Syria's Russian-made S-300s if used to repel Israeli raids.
* Will Trump be first President to support West Bank Settlement Annexation? Israel has long held that settlement activity is irrelevant to any peace or diplomatic process.
* EU leaders look beyond Brexit to Europe's future European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker says the European Union can focus unhindered on building its own future now that Britain has a longer delay to work out its exit from the bloc.
* Russia envisions a multipolar 'New World Order' as sun sets on America's unipolar moment Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said that new centers of global power are working to build a multipolar system to replace US-led Western hegemony.