* Israel and Jordan fail to reach agreement on Temple Mount Gate The London-based Arab Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper claimed that the situation is expected to improve.
* Hezbollah's Nasrallah: Israel is 'scared' for war Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah on Friday accused Israel of being “scared” to enter another war with his Lebanon-based militant group, a confrontation he says Israeli troops are not ready for.
* Watch: 20,000 worshippers gather at Western Wall Tens of thousands gather at Western Wall in Jerusalem for 'Rosh Hodesh' prayers marking beginning of new Hebrew month.
* Future Conflicts will Bring ‘Widespread Missile Fire on Israel,’ Cautions Former IAF All of Israel’s future conflicts will see major enemy fire on the civilian home front, meaning that air defense is more crucial than ever, a former Israel Air Force chief has told JNS following the start of an Israeli-American joint exercise.
* ANALYSIS: Has the final battle for Jerusalem begun? Arab takeover of Temple Mount annex, uptick in terror attacks, Hamas attacks are part of broader Arab escalation towards a 3rd Intifada.
* Syria vows to attack Israel unless it withdraws from the Golan Heights The Syrian warning was given to the head of the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) General Kristin Lund.
* Cal Thomas: Bibi and Trump agonistes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is facing indictment on charges of fraud, corruption, breach of trust and bribery.
* Netanyahu Declares Hamas-Run Al-Aqsa TV as Terrorist Organization Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that Hamas-run Al-Aqsa TV station a terrorist organization following a report last month that the outlet had been using coded messages to recruit Palestinian terrorists.
* Eurosceptic parties set to double seats in EU Parliament after May elections – poll Anti-establishment parties across the EU are expected to receive a surge in popularity at the ballot box, as a poll released Saturday indicates voters tired of the Brussels status quo could lead to a doubling in Eurosceptic MEPs.
* US military buildup in Iraq via Israel and Jordan ready for clash with pro-Iranian Iraqi militias DEBKAfile Exclusive: US troop reinforcements were flown to Iraq on Wednesday, March 6 ready for an offensive by Iraq’s two largest pro-Iranian militias against US forces in northern Iraq and Syria.