* Gaza protests: Thousands mark 'Great Return' anniversary Tens of thousands of Palestinians are demonstrating in Gaza to mark the anniversary of the start of weekly protests on the boundary with Israel.
* Watch: Hamas in their own words Hamas leaders and terrorists promise to 'tear the hearts out' of Israelis, 'pounce on them with knives.'
* Sit Rep: ‘March of Return’ One Year On This coming weekend marks the first anniversary of the Hamas-organized weekly Friday protests at the Israel-Gaza border, colloquially known as the “March of Return.“
* Israeli Officials Slam EU over ‘Shameful’ Rejection of Golan Heights Sovereignty Israeli officials slammed the European Union over its “shameful” rejection of Israeli sovereignty on the Golan Heights, despite President Donald Trump signing an order of recognition earlier this week.
* Egyptian brokers may restrain Israel – but not Hamas or its marches for terror “Hamas doesn’t want a large-scale military confrontation” is Israeli officials’ favorite term to explain why no major IDF offensive is launched to stop the terrorist plague unleashed from Gaza year after year.
* Donald Trump's gift to Bashar Assad By unilaterally declaring American support for Israel's claim to the Golan Heights, the US president has united the world against the move, and given much needed legitimacy to the Syrian president and his scorched earth approach to clinging onto power.
* Iran Warns Arabs about Trump’s Bid to ‘Steal’ Their Lands The Iranian foreign minister has called for unity in the Muslim world to counter plots by the US and the Israeli regime, saying they seek to “steal” the lands of Arab countries even though they apparently offer handshakes to Arab leaders.
* Germany Blames ‘Silver Spoon’ U.K. Elite for Brexit Chaos The prescheduled vote, come just one day after the US President Donald Trump said the United European exasperation over the chaos in Brexit talks descended into profanity and name-calling, as Germany’s deputy foreign minister said the U.K. government consists mostly of clueless boarding-school graduates.
* The Israeli-Egyptian Peace: 40 Years On In stark contrast to the extraordinary vision and courage displayed by PM Menachem Begin and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat in signing the peace treaty 40 years ago, the Palestinian leadership emerges as staunchly rejectionist and a serial squanderer of opportunities for peace.
* Ancient West Bank site draws Christians, and controversy Tel Shilo, traditionally believed to have been the site of the biblical tabernacle - despite no archaeological proof - stirs controversy over competing narratives of archaeology, religion, and nationalism.