* IDF Soldiers on High Alert After Continued Rocket Fire After a heated night along the Gazan border with at least 30 rockets fired from Gaza towards Israel, there is a day of calm.
* Erekat: US, Israel planning to annex Judea and Samaria PLO Secretary General: US recognition of Israeli sovereignty on the Golan Heights paves the way for "annexation of the West Bank."
* Netanyahu: Israel's Preparing for a Broad Campaign in Gaza The IDF also deployed additional snipers have also been stationed to defend troops from Gazan sniper fire and explosive devices thrown by Palestinians.
* Palestinian Leaders Punish Gaza, Blame Israel Rather than demanding that Hamas cease and desist from endangering the lives of Palestinians by sending them to clash with Israeli soldiers, the Palestinian Authority (PA) and its leaders are condemning Israel for perpetrating "crimes" against Palestinians.
* Road to next war begins in Golan When Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the heir to the throne of Austro-Hungary, took a wrong turning in Sarajevo in 1914 the world found itself on the road to WW1.
* Egyptian cease-fire mediators shuttle between Israel, Gaza Egyptian mediators are heading to Israel to discuss a potential cease-fire plan with Hamas to end hostilities in the Gaza Strip that began earlier this week.
* Iran's New Long Game: Outlast Trump Iranian leaders are running out of options as President Donald Trump tightens the economic noose on the already ailing hardline regime, which is now intent on outlasting the Trump administration in hopes that a friendlier U.S. politician can beat him in the 2020 election, according to U.S. officials and regional experts.
* Libyan Strongman Haftar Visits Saudi King Salman in Riyadh Libyan military commander Khalifa Haftar, who has conquered well over half the country despite the international community formally recognizing an entirely different government as legitimate, was a guest of Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz in Riyadh on Wednesday.
* Theresa May offers her head in last-ditch bid to save her Brexit deal as MPs can't back ANY other plan despite seizing control of Parliament In a historic encounter with Tory MPs, the Prime Minister promised to hand over to a new PM within months.
* Brexit: What just happened? Members of Parliament have rejected eight different proposals on Britain's withdrawal from the European Union (EU).