* Will Israeli Elections Bring Back the Real Passover Sacrifice? One week after the Israeli elections next month, a reenactment of the Passover Temple service will be held.
* Hamas fights Fatah by launching missiles at Israelis This morning Hamas launched a missile into Israel at a town north of Tel Aviv. Seven Israelis were injured, two of them seriously.
* Understanding Gaza: The History That Fuels the Conflict This 140-square-mile stretch of land located along the Mediterranean coast between Egypt and Israel has endured decades of protest, military operations and violence.
* Russia: US Golan move will lead to 'new tensions' Moscow warns against "new wave of tensions" in the Middle East following Trump's recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
* Why Trump recognised Israel's claim on the Golan Heights Trump hopes his gestures of unconditional support for Israel will mobilise US evangelicals and win him a re-election.
* Iran's Rouhani Slams 'Unprecedented' U.S. Golan Recognition - IRNA "No one could imagine that a person in America comes and gives land of a nation to another occupying country... Such action is unprecedented," Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said.
* Netanyahu Compares Trump to Cyrus for Recognizing Golan To paraphrase Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, once again President Trump showed that the American people stand behind Israel by becoming the first world leader to officially recognize Israeli sovereignty on the Golan.
* Caroline Glick: Why Trump Recognized Israeli Sovereignty over the Golan Now Former Obama administration officials, and the left-leaning Israeli media, interpreted President Donald Trump's March 21 decision to recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights as a bid to help Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's electoral prospects ahead of Israel's Knesset elections on April 9.
* Revoke Article 50 petition to cancel Brexit becomes most popular in Parliament website's history with 4.2 million signatures An online petition calling on the Government to revoke Article 50 and cancel Brexit has become the most popular petition to be submitted to the Parliament website.
* With spring having sprung, it's time to see Jerusalem abloom City of David archaeological site offers guided tours to flowers in the Kidron Valley.