* Wakf says it will start renovating Golden Gate site In a move signaling the possible end of the crisis, the Wakf Council announced on Wednesday that it will start "immediate renovation and reconstruction work" at the Golden Gate site on the Temple Mount, also known as Bab a-Rahma.
* Israel says Hezbollah suspect in U.S. troop deaths now active on Golan Israel on Wednesday accused a suspected Lebanese Hezbollah operative who was previously held in Iraq over the killing of five U.S. military personnel of now setting up a Syrian guerrilla network for cross-border attacks on Israeli targets.
* Iran warns of firm response if Israel acts against its oil shipments Iran will respond firmly to any Israeli naval action against its oil shipments, Iran's defense minister said on Wednesday, in comments that came a week after Israel's prime minister said its navy could act against Iranian oil "smuggling" to enforce U.S. sanctions.
* Iran's Ballistic Missile Program: New Developments Iran's rapid development of missile expertise has raised concerns in Washington and among its allies about Tehran's intentions.
* Bringing Fruit Offerings to God on Temple Mount Rabbi Yisrael Ariel - founder of the Temple Institute - made a blessing over fruit on the Temple Mount, brought by a woman who came especially from the Golan, to give thanks for her husband's recent recovery from sickness.
* 50 Iranian Drones Conduct Massive 'Way to Jerusalem' Exercise - Report The point of the drill is to showcase Iran's military prowess. It comes in the wake of a large naval drill in February and frequent new tests of ballistic missiles.
* Palestinians: Abbas Stands 'Trial' for Treason To some, the mock trial in the Gaza Strip of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas may seem trivial or like some sort of bizarre comedy act.
* Boris Johnson says Britain will leave the EU on March 29 after last-minute deal Britain will leave the European Union on March 29 after a deal is reached "at five minutes to midnight", former British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said on Wednesday.
* Erdogan says Turkey will start filling Ilisu dam in June Turkey will start filling the Ilisu dam on the Tigris river in June, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday, despite protests from Iraq when the dam briefly began holding back water in mid-summer a year ago.
* Has the U.S. Alliance With Israel Finally Run Its Course? Blindly backing Israel has become an article of faith, a civic religion even, for mainstream American politicians.