* Thousands celebrate Christmas in Bethlehem with waning Christian Palestinians Community makes up less than 1% of West Bank and Gaza population, according to PA; in past 50 years, thousands have emigrated, Lutheran pastor says
* Holy Land Christian Statistics for Christmas 2018 Just in time for Christmas, the Israel Bureau of Statistics has published figures on Christians living in Israel.
* Ten Things To Know About Christians In Israel Christians in the Holy Land are a very small minority group of 175,000 comprising 2 percent of the population.
* 5 Pro-Christmas Articles by Jews A few years ago, I went out on a limb and wrote an article in favor of Christmas. At the time, it was a big deal.
* Does the Christian Star of Bethlehem Have Its Roots in Judaism? As Christmas approaches, stars, one of the symbols of the Christian holiday, appear.
* Were there more than Three Kings? Thirty years ago there were 50,000 Christians in south-eastern Turkey speaking a dialect of Aramaic - the language of Christ.
* Thousands at Christmas celebrations in Nazareth Israeli Arab Christians celebrate Christmas in parade that took place in northern city of Nazareth.
* Photo Essay: Christmas In The Holy Land Christian pilgrims and tourists are visiting Christianity’s holiest sites, especially in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth.
* 1,113 apartments approved for construction in Judea and Samaria Plans to build over 1,000 housing units in Gush Etzion approved, a further 400 approved in interim stage.
* Iraqi Christians Celebrate Hopeful Christmas After Defeat Of Isis Across the region, Christmas appeared to come and go without the terrorism of previous years.