* On This Day, Gifts and Tithes Bought to the Beit Hamikdash, Presented to Priests The gifts and tithes brought to the Beit Hamikdash and presented to the Kohanim and Levi'im are examples of biblical commandments that apply only in the Land of Israel.
* Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu accuses Lebanese government of 'colluding' with Hezbollah The president called on Lebanon to take action against Hezbollah after discovery of tunnels dug under border.
* Netanyahu: Hizballah tunnels - act of war. Every 3rd S. Lebanese house is a fortress Israel's conflict with Hizballah was sharpened on Wednesday, Dec. 18, by the tunnels' depiction as an "act of war" by Prime Minister-Defense Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
* Brexit: EU reveals no-deal plans The European Commission says it has started to implement its preparations for a no-deal Brexit - in case the UK crashes out of the EU without a plan.
* Does the Christian Star of Bethlehem Have Its Roots in Judaism? As Christmas approaches, stars, one of the symbols of the Christian holiday, appear.
* Arab League wants Australia to reconsider recognising Jerusalem as Israeli and abide by international law The Arab League adopted a resolution calling on Australia and Brazil to "abide by international law" concerning the status of Jerusalem, after reports emerged of plans to move their embassies.
* EU, Russia to Trump: 2-state solution only viable Israeli-Palestinian peace plan Warning comes as Haley hints at Trump's 'Deal of the Century' peace plan: Long, takes advantage of new technology, and has a lot both sides will like and things they won't like.
* Number of yeshiva students surges to record high Nearly 125,000 full-time students registered in Israeli yeshivas in 2017 - nearly one-third more than in 2014.
* Russia vs. Ukraine: More Russians Want the Soviet Union and Communism Back Amid Continued A higher percentage of Russians regret the collapse of the Soviet Union than at any other time since 2004, according to a new survey published Wednesday by the Levada Center, a Russian nonprofit organization.
* Eight EU States Warn Trump Peace Plan Will Fail Unless Based on 1967 Lines "Any peace plan that fails to recognize these internationally agreed parameters would risk being condemned to failure," the said.