* Esau and Jacob in the Temple "King David himself prophesied in Psalms that when his descendant arrives to re-establish the kingdom of God, all of the nations will bring gifts to the king," said Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David's Tomb on Mount Zion.
* Netanyahu: Israel Has Missiles That Can Strike Any Target in the Middle East "This is an offensive force that belongs to the State of Israel and is relevant for all our different fronts," the prime minister said.
* Turkey may start new Syria operation at any moment, Erdogan says Turkey may start a new military operation in Syria at any moment, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday, adding that U.S. President Donald Trump had given a positive response to Turkey's plans for an operation east of the Euphrates.
* Will Iran ask Hamas to ignite Gaza front in support of Hezbollah? For a brief moment earlier this month, the possibility of a regional confrontation engaging Israel on two fronts appeared to increase, when Israel launched Operation Northern Shield, an open-ended action to destroy Hezbollah tunnels from Lebanon into northern Israel.
* PM promises Rabbi Lau: Tomb of the Patriarchs will be accessible Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hevron to be made wheelchair accessible in the coming months, PM promises Chief Rabbi.
* Is the Pacific Ring of Fire Getting Ready for the End-of-Days? A volcanic eruption in Indonesia followed by a large earthquake is the most recent event that has caused concern among geologists that we are entering a global period of increased seismic activity.
* Palestinians Signal They Want ALL of Jerusalem Australia's decision on Saturday to officially recognize the western half of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel prompted a number of outbursts, some of them very, very revealing.
* Ukraine Orthodox priests establish independent Church Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has announced the creation of an independent Ukrainian Orthodox Church, marking a historic split from Russia.
* "United Nations, Your Silence is Getting Worse": Extremist Persecution of Christians, September 2018 "[T]wo young masked men entered the pharmacy and dragged my father outside. They told him to kneel in the street. They put two guns at my father's head and told him to convert to Islam. But he shook his head. Then they shot him." - Open Doors, August 23, 2018, Egypt.
* BDS Fail: Jerusalem Named World's Fastest-Growing Tourist Destination Jerusalem boasted the world's biggest growth in inbound tourist numbers for 2018, with international arrivals soaring 38 percent this year, nearly doubling since 2016.