* PHOTO-SPREAD: Dedication of Altar for Third Temple On Monday, the Sanhedrin hosted the dedication of the altar for the Third Temple, marking the event with a full-dress reenactment of the Korban Tamidi (eternal offering).
* Netanyahu: 'As long as I am prime minister, no Jew will be uprooted' PM and Transportation Minister inaugurate 'Adam Interchange,' aimed at easing heavy traffic north of Jerusalem.
* IDF Discovers Third Tunnel, Hezbollah Releases Photos of Operation IDF announced the discovery of a third Hezbollah tunnel just hours after dozens of close-up pictures and videos of IDF troops were released by Hezbollah.
* Fundamentally Freund: The Maccabees, the Mount and Modern Israel Just a few days before the start of Hanukkah, Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan delivered remarks that would have made the Maccabees proud.
* Sorry Indiana Jones, the Ark of the Covenant is not inside this Ethiopian church Over the past few days, several media outlets have reported on a centuries-old claim that the Ark of the Covenant - which allegedly held tablets recording the Ten Commandments - is inside a church in Aksum, Ethiopia, called the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion, and that only the "guardian" of the ark is allowed to see it.
* Hizballah plans Hamas-style mob violence against IDF troops from the Lebanese border On Monday, Dec. 1, Hizballah activists began organizing groups of "demonstrators" in the Shiite villages of South Lebanon for mob assaults from behind the Lebanese border on the IDF teams excavating tunnels.
* Arab League tells Brazil's Bolsonaro Israel embassy move could harm ties The Arab League has told Brazil's right-wing President-elect Jair Bolsonaro that moving Brazil's embassy in Israel to Jerusalem would be a setback for relations with Arab countries, in a letter seen by Reuters on Monday.
* EU offers new Brexit deal clarity, won't renegotiate - Juncker The European Union is willing to give Britain further clarifications on its Brexit deal but will not renegotiate the treaty or its protocol on the Irish border, EU chief executive Jean-Claude Juncker said on Tuesday.
* Volatility, Uncertainty: What Asia Has to Fear from Brexit Turmoil Prime Minister Theresa May's last-ditch move to postpone a vote on her plan for Britain's departure from the European Union has let fly a new round of concern across Asia, with governments, companies and consumers bracing themselves for the fallout from Brexit.
* The latest poll on anti-Semitism in Europe looks bad. Trust me: It's true. Jews in Europe unsurprised by results of grim survey that found some 90% of the local community sense increasing levels of hatred toward them.