* 'No choice but war': Israel 'exhausted all options' in dealing with Hamas, says defense chief Israel is left with no choice but to unleash a military action against Hamas militants, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman has threatened.
* Khashoggi Rejiggers Middle East at a Horrible Cost The death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi on the premises of the Saudi consulate in Istanbul threatens to upend the fundaments of fault lines across the Middle East.
* Erdogan Seizes on Saudi Murder as Chance to Upend Middle East Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is trying to turn a horrific murder in Istanbul into a catalyst for changing the balance of power in Saudi Arabia and regaining influence across the Middle East.
* Iranian official threatens to raze Tel Aviv and Haifa Senior Iranian official threatens to raze Israeli cities if Israel "carries out even the smallest mistake" against Iran.
* Erdogan's "Khashoggi speech" is meant to boost his Muslim credentials (and Turkish lira) Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan withheld the promised "naked truth" about the Saudi role in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi embassy in Istanbul on Oct. 2 in his speech to parliament on Tuesday, Oct.23.
* Trump Prepared to Pressure Netanyahu with Peace Plan "You know, Emmanuel, I can be tough with Bibi," Trump added.
* Palestinian forces routinely arresting and torturing critics - HRW The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority in the occupied West Bank and Hamas authorities in the Gaza Strip routinely arrest and torture peaceful critics and opponents, Human Rights Watch says.
* Iran providing Hezbollah with GPS-equipped weapons American and western intelligence sources say Iran has been increasing its shipments of advanced weaponry to Hezbollah.
* ANALYSIS: Why King Abdullah II Nixed Parts of Jordan-Israel Peace Deal On Sunday, King Abdullah II dropped a bombshell when he announced that Jordan would not renew parts of the 24-year-old peace agreement with Israel.
* Arab Christian Soldier: IDF the Most Moral Army in the World Israel is facing increased efforts to besmirch both its governmental policies and the conduct of its military, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).