* IDF tanks, equipment spotted moving towards Gaza Residents of southern Israel post photos of tanks and military equipment moving towards Gaza.
* Palestinian Authority Blames Israel for Entire Gaza Fiasco, Naturally Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas convened his cabinet yesterday to address the situation in the Gaza Strip.
* Palestinian Delegation Granted More Rights at UN G77 Meetings: US, Australia, Israel Vote No Australia Says Reconsidering Policy Strategy in Middle East.
* U.S. Warns of Bigger 'Risk' That Nations Will Attack One Another Over War in Syria The United States has warned of a heightened risk of countries attacking one another over the war in Syria, where recent international incidents have raised new concerns that a wider conflict could be sparked.
* Hamas warns Israel in new video 'We recommended that you read us correctly.' Hamas releases new propaganda clip amid a rise in tensions.
* Jamal Khashoggi case: Fox and Mnuchin quit Saudi summit US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and UK International Trade Secretary Liam Fox have pulled out of an investment conference in Saudi Arabia.
* Pat Robertson: C'mon, We're Not Going To Blow Up A Key Middle East Alliance Over One Little Murder Lefties are marveling that a brand-name Christian conservative would be encouraging followers to look the other way at an assassination, but they're forgetting Jesus's parting words at the end of the Sermon on the Mount: "If you want to make an omelette, you've got to break a few eggs."
* Should the State Dept. Verify That Palestinian Authority & UN Textbooks Aren't Teaching Hatred of Israelis & Jews? Palestinian education reform is seen to be a key element in the Palestinian-Israeli peace process.
* Time To Bet On Putin? How The Iranian Sanctions Will Boost Russian Stocks Love him or hate him, now might be the time to place a bet on Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* Jerusalem Hosts First-Ever International Tourism Security Summit Tourism in Israel is booming. Despite figures from tourism research company IPK International that in 2017, 56% of people viewed Israel as one of the unsafest countries in the world to visit, hopes that the country will hit an all-time record of four million tourists by the end of 2018 are high.