* IDF bombs Hamas post after explosive damages Gaza fence No Palestinians said injured in Israeli airstrike in southern Strip, which comes amid uptick in violence along border and threats of war.
* Education Minister: 'Time to move to iron fist' Jewish Home Chairman: 'We must prevent terrorists from infiltrating into Israel and set clear rule: Infiltrating terrorist doesn't return.'
* The Palestinian Battle against a Plan that Does Not Exist While Palestinian hatred for President Trump and his administration does not come as a surprise, what is strange is that the two Palestinians factions -- Fatah in the West Bank and Hamas in the Gaza Strip -- are now using the US president's awaited plan to throw mud at one another.
* World War 3 Fears as Russia Accuses US of trying to Divide Syria as a challenge to Assad A Russian diplomat has accused the US of trying to divide Syria by supporting the Kurdish troops in the north and east of the country as a challenge to the rule of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
* 5 Big Reasons No Nation Wants to Wage a War Against Israel Since 1948, the state of Israel has fielded a frighteningly effective military machine.
* No Israeli air strikes during past month. Iran replenishes destroyed arms stocks. It will be 30 days on Wednesday, Oct. 17 since the last Israeli air strike was conducted against Iranian targets in Syria, and the shooting down by Syria of the Russian IL 20 spy plane.
* What Middle Eastern Media Is Saying About Khashoggi's Fate According to the invaluable BBC Monitoring press surveys of Middle Eastern newspapers, the coverage of the alleged murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul has differed enormously from country to country.
* Brexit: If nobody's talking, how can a deal be reached? Dominic Raab didn't go to Brussels on Sunday sure of wrapping up every loose end of the Brexit process, tying a ribbon on it and carrying it home to give Theresa May the best ever present at work first thing Monday morning.
* Rabbi Yehudah Glick Channels King David in Celebration of Life and God's Temple A very special gathering took place on Sunday night, commemorating a personal miracle that will go down in history as a powerful part of the prophetic return of the Jewish Temple.
* In 1973, the Yom Kippur War Gave the World a Horrifying Glimpse of What a Modern Mechanized Warfare Would Look LikeThe Yom Kippur war resulted in the death of 2,500 to 2,700 Israelis and an estimated ten to 16,000 Arab soldiers - and wounded over twice that number.