* Jewish People Have 'Flourished and Thrived as an Example of Humankind,' Trump Declares in Rosh Hashanah Message US President Donald Trump spoke once again of his "personal connection" to Judaism on Thursday, as he held a telephone call with American Jewish leaders to mark Rosh Hashanah - the Jewish New Year which begins on Sunday night.
* Expert: An Israeli Strike on Iranian Targets in Iraq 'A Major Escalation' Charles Lister says Iran has already won their strategic victory in Syria.
* Czech PM: Muslim immigrants 'threat to European civilization' Czech Republic Prime Minister Andrej Babisslams EU policy allowing millions of immigrants from Muslim countries into Europe.
* EU banks on last minute Brexit deal this autumn Brussels is in full bustle again after the summer lull and Brexit is back - if not quite at the top - then certainly high up on diplomats' agendas.
* God Was Right, Not Good for Man to be Alone Israelis - according to international surveys - are the 11th-most-happy population, ahead of the US and many other advanced and richer countries.
* Record year for tourism in Israel 20% increase in tourism over the previous year, including 115% in tourism from Poland.
* Paraguay and Israel in spat over Jerusalem embassy Paraguay's new government has announced that it will move its embassy in Israel back to Tel Aviv - just three months after shifting it to Jerusalem.
* Syria and Russia Strike in Idlib as Leaders meet in Teheran Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan warned Turkey can not accept any more refugees, claimed any attack in Idlib would result in a disaster.
* Palestinians: Spitting in the Well In reality, the Palestinians have one main message for the US administration: We hate you and incite against you, but we fully expect that you will continue providing us with cash, to the tune of billions of dollars.
* Abbas Threatens to Sever Relations with Israel if it Negotiates with Hamas According to this report, Abbas's position caused Egypt to place the internal Palestinian reconciliation at the top of its list of priorities and to reject the "calm first" approach.