* The Bible says Israel belongs to the Jews – and has for over 3,000 years The Americans, British and Arab states can debate whatever Mideast peace plan they want.
* U.S. Sounds Abbas Out on Palestinian-Jordan Confederation Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told a group of Israeli lawmakers and activists on Sunday that President Donald Trump’s negotiating team had asked whether he would agree to a confederation with neighboring Jordan.
* Rivlin: Confederation with Palestinians may be ‘momentous opportunity’ for peace Day after Abbas backs idea, Israel’s president says ‘we need to find a way to live together, and life together could certainly be in a confederation’
* Hamas Leader Threatens Israel With 'Six Months' of Rockets on Tel Aviv Yahya Sinwar says Israel and Hamas can make progress on prisoner swap even without reaching an agreement on long-term cease-fire.
* President Trump wants this to be a new year of peace US President's Special Envoy Jason Greenblatt says regional changes create opportunity for peace, even if it will be difficult.
* Mainline Protestant Churches' Mantra Of “Palestinian Rights” What's really being condoned is the Palestinian right to kill Jews.
* Trump's Reported Mideast Peace Plan Could Spell Doom for Jordan It was widely reported in Israel and the Palestinian media this week that US President Donald Trump's Middle East peace plan involves a possible confederation between the neighboring Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Palestinian Authority.
* Defense minister indicates Israel could hit Iranian targets in Iraq Responding to report Tehran has provided Shiite proxies with ballistic missiles that can reach Israel, Avigdor Liberman says: ‘We will handle any Iranian threat, no matter where’.
* Russia’s Deadly Embrace of Pakistan In a far-reaching development for India’s strategic interests, Russia signed an agreement with Pakistan for naval cooperation on July 31.
* Israel Seeks European Aid in Plan to Pump Desalinated Water to the Sea of Galilee Israeli government hatched a plan to build a tunnel that will pump desalinated water to the receding lake.