* Thousands March Through Jerusalem's Streets in Support of Israel With flags from all over the globe waving high, a colorful march of some 80,000 Israelis and foreign friends of Israel descended on the streets of Jerusalem on Thursday afternoon for the annual Jerusalem March to celebrate Israel and pray for peace.
* PM reveals to UNGA 'another secret' atomic facility Netanyahu accuses Europe of 'appeasing' Iran instead of confronting it, issues stern warning that 'what Iran hides, Israel will find'.
* Netanyahu to Iran: We Have Our Eyes on You It was the prime minister's most masterful performance at the United Nations General Assembly.
* Analysts: Israel Will Act In Syria Despite Russia's S-300 Defense System (with AUDIO) Russia's deployment in the coming weeks of advanced the S-300 missile defense system in Syria will limit air strikes carried out by Israel and the U.S.-led coalition against the Islamic State but not stop them entirely, according to defense analysts.
* Tens of thousands gather at Western Wall for priestly blessings Thousands of worshippers pack Jerusalem's Western Wall plaza to receive a blessing from members of Judaism's priestly caste.
* Iran mocks new nuclear claims by Israel's PM Iran has ridiculed claims by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that it is hiding a warehouse used to store prohibited nuclear technology.
* Peace proposals: As long as there will be no Israel Trump's long awaited plan for Middle East peace will be missing the essential ingredient that would allow the PA to accept it.
* Abbas Tells UN That Palestinians Have Been Angels, It's All Israel's Fault You could hear the desperation in his voice. Like a child caught red-handed in a mischievous act, Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas was eager to blame someone else, anyone else.
* Putin's adviser in Tehran with a deal: Israel to stop Syrian air strikes, Iran to halt arms shipments DEBKAfile Exclusive: President Vladimir Putin sent his national security adviser Nikolai Patrushev to Tehran on Thursday, Sept. 27, to test a proposal.
* Israel's Lessons from Two Historical Events This month marks the 45th Anniversary of the Yom Kippur War and the 25th Anniversary of the Oslo Accords signing.