* This comparison shows how Russia’s latest nuclear weapons dwarf America’s (and everyone else’s) When it comes to nuclear weapons, there’s no denying that the United States and Russia remain the only heavyweight contenders on the planet.
* Russian Ambassador: Moscow Ready to Discuss Putin Visit to White House Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov said on Friday that Moscow is ready to discuss the possibility of President Vladimir Putin visiting the White House, but added it was important to “deal with the results” of the meeting between Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump in Helsinki before arranging another talk.
* How Russia wangled Israel into phony Gaza “ceasefire,” and acceptance of Iranian/Hizballah in the north Israel came out of its “wide-scale” operation against Hamas terror on Friday night, July 20, leaving Hamas holding the initiative for the next round of violence. The IDF operation was almost as phony as the Gaza “ceasefire.”
* Idf Soldier Killed On Gaza Border; Hamas Agrees To Ceasefire The Israel Air Force struck over 60 Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip during the intensive confrontation in Gaza Friday night, a statement released by the IDF Spokesperson's Office stated.
* Israeli soldier killed by Hamas sniper. Snipers used for the first time by Hamas killed an Israeli solder in cross-fire from Gaza on Friday, July 20.
* FBI Director: Russia is a concern, but China represents the ‘most significant threat we face’ Despite America’s focus on Russia’s ongoing efforts to exert influence over the American people, FBI Director Christopher Wray made a point not to lose sight of what many consider to be a far more significant threat to America’s long-term security: China.
* Turkey: American Pastor Brunson in Prison; ISIS Terrorists Roam Free A Turkish court has decided to continue holding American Pastor Andrew Brunson in prison, to await a fourth hearing on October 12.
* For these I weep The oft-quoted verse from Lamentations 1:16, read on eve of the 9th of Av fast, is as apt today as it was when the Prophet Jeremiah said it while mourning the destroyed first Holy Temple.
* Brexit: What would a 'no deal' look like? "No deal" can be a confusing term in the Brexit debate because there are, in fact, several potential deals waiting to be done.
* Large Number Of Israelis Fast On Tisha B'av, Poll Finds The findings come from a new study by Professor Camil Fuchs for the Jewish People Policy Institute and was published ahead of Tisha B’Av which falls on Saturday night and Sunday.