* Trump says meeting with Putin was 'really good' for Israel US president tells Fox that Putin is a 'big fan' of Jewish state and Netanyahu, but does not go into specifics.
* Trump Touts Meeting With Putin as Boon for Israel, But Was It? The presence of Iranian forces in war-torn Syria was reportedly a major topic of discussion when US President Donald Trump met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday.
* Putin, Russia can't be trusted on Israel security pledge, experts warn Trump President Trump and Vladimir Putin hinted Monday that they had reached an agreement in principle to crack down on Iranian proxy groups in war-torn Syria and to guarantee Israel's security in the process - but experts warned that Moscow can't be trusted and said the White House is in danger of being played by the Russian president on the world stage.
* Trump and Putin agree on keeping Israel safe - not much else Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin told the press that their two-hour face-to-face on Monday, July 16, in Helsinki, was a success.
* 'IDF is prepared for any scenario', says Netanyahu in Gaza briefing Receiving situation assessment during visit to Gaza division with top military brass, including defense minister and IDF chief of staff, prime minister says 'we are doing the right things', deflects question on whether all-out campaign is necessary to put an end to terror gripping the border region.
* I visited the most contested city in Israel, where Israelis and Palestinians are separated by a gauntlet of military checkpoints - and the harsh, complicated truth of the conflict was immediately clear Hebron is the biggest city in the Palestinian West Bank with a population of 200,000 Palestinians and around 1,000 Israeli settlers.
* Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean Alliance EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: The Eastern Mediterranean Alliance (Israel, Greece, and Cyprus) is emerging at a time of increasing global instability.
* As Tensions With U.S. Worsen, Europe Courts New Partners President Trump is inciting a trade war, undermining NATO and painting Europe as a foe.
* Palestinians' Latest "Apartheid Fatwa" The mufti's position parallels that of a US Supreme Court judge.
* PA protests Tisha B'Av event in Jerusalem PA calls on international community to prevent march on eve of Tisha B'Av fast, which it says 'prevents a viable Palestinian state.'