* Israel exchange intense fire Hamas militants in Gaza and The Israeli military carried out its largest daytime airstrike campaign in Gaza since the 2014 war Saturday as Hamas militants fired dozens of rockets into Israel throughout the day, threatening to trigger an all-out war after weeks of growing tensions along the volatile border.
* 90 Projectiles Launched From Gaza In Iaf And Hamas Confrontation Over 40 targets were struck across the Gaza Strip following incessent rocket fire and launching of aerial incendiary devices.
* Security Cabinet to convene for emergency meeting as Gaza violence intensifies Egypt, UN envoy reportedly working to broker a ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian terror groups after one of the heaviest days of fighting since 2014
* Putin hosts Abbas in Moscow, days after Netanyahu visit Russian leader updates PA President on his recent talks with Israeli PM; Abbas complains about US moving its embassy to Jerusalem
* Kenneth R. Timmerman: Indictment arguments aside, Trump is right to meet with Putin Calls by some Democrats in Congress for President Trump to cancel his Monday summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin – in response to the indictment Friday of 12 Russian intelligence officers accused of hacking emails of the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton – make no sense.
* Putin to Meet Iran’s Rouhani, Turkey’s Erdogan in Tehran for Syria War Talk The Iranian government claimed Friday that Russian President Vladimir Putin will “soon” head to Tehran to meet Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to discuss the status of Syria’s civil war.
* What Syria Deal Will Trump And Putin Reach In Helsinki? “We’ll see what happens when the two of them get together,” said US National Security Advisor John Bolton, fresh off a trip to Moscow to finalize plans for the summit.
* Cal Thomas: Is Europe awakening to the threat? Much of Europe was asleep, or in denial, when the Nazis took power and began rebuilding their military in violation of the Versailles Treaty that brought World War I to an end.
* You have to know the past to understand our future Remember Menachem Begin.
* Palestinian Sovereignty after Abbas Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas’s recent illnesses have again raised the matter of his successor.
* Khamenei aide: We'll only withdraw from Syria if asked Ali Akbar Velayati says Iran would immediately withdraw from Syria and Iraq if their governments want it to.