* Syrian/pro-Iranian column from Daraa heading to Syrian-Israeli-Jordanian border junction The army column is expected to reach Israel's southern Golan border by the end of the week.
* There Are Fears of New Conflicts at One of Israel's Quietest Borders A reinforced deployment of tanks and heavy guns is parked along Israel's frontier with Syria as the civil war that transformed the balance of power in the Middle East appears headed into its final stretch.
* PA Furious Over US's Gaza-Centric Peace Plan The Palestinian Authority is furious over the White House's intent to push a regional peace plan regardless of PA leader Mahmoud Abbas' objections, Ramallah sources told Israel Hayom on Sunday.
* Liberman: Pro-Iranian forces setting up 'terror infrastructure' in Syrian Golan On tour of the northern border, defense minister warns that Assad regime troops who enter demilitarized zone are 'endangering their own lives.
* Top Iranian General: Islamic Army in Syria Awaiting Orders to Eradicate Zionist Regime Hossein Salami, the vice commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, recently gave a speech full of threats aimed directly at Israel, referring to the Palestinians as Iran's main tool against their true enemy: the United States.
* Benjamin Netanyahu Is Cozying Up to Europe's Worst Authoritarians "Europe needs to decide whether it wants to live and prosper, or it will disappear."
* Russia is bargain hunting their way to becoming a legitimate threat With Russia so frequently dominating the headlines of the American media, one could be forgiven for believing we're amid a full scale resurgence of the Cold War.
* Ancient city gate uncovered in the Galilee may have tie to biblical King David Site where Jesus performed the miracle of the loaves and the fishes was possibly the biblical-era city Tzer, where the Bible's most famous king once claimed a bride.
* Who does the Western Wall belong to? Chief Rabbis demand regulations for the preservation of holy sites be changed so that the authority is exclusive to the Chief Rabbinate.
* Russian navy missile drill in Med set for dates of NATO summit, Putin's talks with Trump, Netanyahu The Russian navy has announced cruise missile-firing drills off the Syrian coast starting on July 11 and 12.