* Trump: North Korea summit could still happen on 12 June US President Donald Trump has said his summit with North Korea's leader could still happen on 12 June, despite earlier cancelling the meeting.
* US threatens “firm action” for a Russian-led Assad-Hizballah offensive against Daraa The Trump administration delivered an unmistakable military warning to Moscow and the Assad regime on Saturday, May 26, to hold off from their big offensive to capture the southeastern Daraa region.
* Korean leaders meet in surprise summit The leaders of North and South Korea have met in the demilitarised border area between the two countries.
* Russia holds longest ever surface-to-air missile launch Moscow reportedly covertly launches successful test with missile from new S-500 aerial defense system intercepting target 480 kilometers away—improving on previous record by 80 kilometers; system will be capable of intercepting missiles, drones and even stealth fighters such as the F-35, confirmed to have been used by Israel in one of its strikes.
* The China Problem Column: North Korea is just a part of the challenge confronting Trump and the United States.
* Iran Pressures Europe To Speed Up Plans To Save Nuclear Deal U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo threatened Iran on Monday with "the strongest sanctions in history" if it did not change its behavior in the Middle East.
* Ties With Israel Through The Lens Of Ethiopia’s Ambassador Tsegay Berhe takes the connection between the two peoples all the way back to Moses.
* Congressional Measure to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights Killed Officials blame House GOP leadership for preventing vote on historic measure.
* Nato Ships Dock In Israel's Haifa Port Ahead Of Joint Exercises Israel’s relationship with NATO is defined as a “partnership.”
* Voices From The Arab Press: What Iraq's Election Outcome Might Mean A selection of media reports from the Arab press relating to Israel and the Middle East.