* Israel's Iran documents show nuclear deal 'was built on lies' US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says a landmark nuclear deal with Iran was "built on lies", after Israel claimed to have proof of a secret Iranian nuclear weapons programme.
* Pompeo: U.S. Has Known About Iran Nuclear Files for 'A While' "I know there are people talking about these documents not being authentic," he added. "I can confirm for you that these documents are real; they're authentic."
* Netanyahu: European Delegations Will Come to Examine Iran Evidence Russia and China have not yet decided if they will accept Israel's invitation to examine new evidence on Iran's clandestine nuclear activity.
* Iran Will Respond to "Israeli Aggression," MP says After Syria Attacks Boroujerdi did not directly accuse Israel of Sunday's attack, but said such strikes in Syria were in response to the Damascus government's victories over insurgents and militants.
* Israel Bracing For Potential Security 'Flashpoints' in May The coming month of May looks set to contain an unusual number of potential escalation points that could converge to create a highly explosive month.
* Report: Saudi Crown Prince said Palestinians Should 'Shut Up' or Make Peace "It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."
* Iran nuclear row: Tehran says Israel's Netanyahu lied Iran has called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a "liar" after he accused the country of deceiving the world about its nuclear intentions.
* Netanyahu's Goal Wasn't to Add Something "New" to Iran Nuke Debate Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is taking some flak over his dramatic presentation of classified documents smuggled out of Iran.
* Abbas says Jews' behavior, not anti-Semitism, caused the Holocaust In rambling speech, PA president gives a 'history lesson' in which he tries to negate Jewish connection to Israel, accuses Zionists of cooperating with Hitler.
* Ukraine: Is Russia Planning A New Invasion? Russia's aggression into Ukraine came in direct violation of its obligations under the 1994 Budapest Memorandum.