* Iran will quit nuclear deal, restart enrichment, ramp up military tension Exclusive: Tehran will challenge the US by restarting nuclear fuel enrichment and ramp up its military confrontation with Israel.
* Putin Stops Neither Iran, Nor Israel, in Syria So far the Russians have stayed out of the way and enabled Israel to act as it sees fit - and that is neither a given or something to be taken lightly.
* Top Iranian generals welcome U.S. exit from JCPOA Addressing a conference, Chief of the Iranian Armed Forces Mohammad Hossein Baqeri said the JCPOA was not desirable for the Iranian nation from the very beginning but the nation "accepted it with magnanimity".
* Israel strikes back at Iranian aggression, while Iran lies and pretends it won a victory Israel responded forcefully early Thursday to about 20 Iranian missiles launched from Syria just after midnight local time against the Jewish state - and handed Iran a painful lesson in strategic deterrence.
* IDF Reveals Pictures of Iranian Targets Struck in Syria Aerial photos of the targets Israel struck in Syria.
* POLL: 97% of East J'lem Residents Oppose Israeli Control Over Entire City An expert says the findings reflect both nationalistic and practical feelings.
* 29% of Israelis identify with Religious Zionism, poll shows New poll says influence of Religious Zionism growing across Israel, almost a third of Israelis identify with Religious Zionism's values.
* EU: Israel has the right to defend itself European Union says Israel has the right to defend itself after attack on Iranian targets in Syria, but calls for restraint.
* Zionism before Herzl and the Jewish Connection to the Capital Rivlin, even before he became the country's number one citizen, was a walking symbol of Jerusalem, always responding to greetings by interviewers: "Shalom from Jerusalem, the capital of Israel."
* Liberman to Assad: Boot the Iranians out, for your own good Defense Minister Liberman warned against being too exuberant over Thursday morning's successful mission.