* Iran converts thousands of Hizballah missiles into precision weapons The heightened Iranian-Syrian air cargo traffic this month is tied in by DEBKAfile's intelligence sources with Iran's Precision Project for Hizballah's missiles.
* Liberman: If Iran Strikes Tel Aviv, Israel will hit Tehran Liberman said Israel is not interested in any wars, but will pay any price to prevent an Iranian presence in Syria.
* Danon Says Iran Has Recruited 80,000 Shiite Fighters in Syria Ambassador to the United Nations argues Iran is training '80,000 extremist' in Syria.
* Haley: Hamas Must Stop Using Gaza Children as Cannon Fodder Ambassador Haley also took ISIS, Iran and Houthi militants in Yemen for their use of human shields and added that the practice had reached epic proportions in the region.
* Two-Facebook: Claiming neutrality while punishing the Right Editor-in-Chief of Frontpage Magazine, Jamie Glazov, was recently threatened with violence by a Muslim on Facebook, and the only one who paid a price for that threat was Jamie, after he posted about it.
* New Poll Show's Netanyahu's Likud Getting Even Stronger A new public opinion poll published by the daily newspaper Israel Hayom reveals that if elections were held today, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing Likud Party would further strengthen its hold on power.
* Russia says its witnesses discredit alleged chemical attack in Syria Russia has produced what it says are witnesses from Douma in Syria, aiming to support its claim that an alleged chemical attack there was staged.
* Kim Jong-un to meet Moon Jae-in at Korean border for summit Kim Jong-un is set to become the first North Korean leader to cross into South Korean territory since the end of the Korean War in 1953, as final details are put in place for the summit.