* The US liquidates its two main Mid East air bases at Incirlik and Al-Udeid Plans to speed up the transfer of the big US CENTCOM base in Qatar to Saudi Arabia were approved by President Donald Trump and Saudi Crown Prince Muhamed bin Salman when they met at the White House on Tuesday, March 20.
* Merkel warns Israel: 'Ending Iran nuclear deal will lead to war' German Chancellor reportedly warned Netanyahu that the Mideast will plunge into war if the US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal.
* Most Israelis think moving US embassy will spark violence, but still say do it Nearly 60% say that anticipated unrest shouldn't stymie plan to relocate American mission on 70th anniversary of Israeli independence.
* Hamas: Abbas no longer a legitimate leader Hamas leader says Abbas stole PA leadership, notes his term in office ended years ago.
* Turkish Leader Claims Muslim Victory over Europe, Cites Trump's 'Alliance' with Jews As Obstacle A prominent Turkish official has claimed that as a result of demographic trends in Europe, "Europe will be Muslim."
* US May Postpone Peace Propsal Due to Palestinian Rejection The United States may be delaying the presentation of an upcoming peace proposal for Israelis and Palestinian due to strong Palestinian opposition.
* China helps Pakistani missile program by providing advanced tracking system - report China has reportedly provided Pakistan with a highly advanced optical tracking system, which will be a boon to its missile program.
* Jerusalem on high alert ahead of holidays Two terror attacks in past 7 days, claiming lives of 3 Israelis in total, coupled with expected heightened tensions during the holidays period, lead security forces to raise level of alert in the capital.
* Institute: Syria may have underground nuclear facility US-based Institute for Science and International Security determines commercial satellite imagery can't be used to confirm 2015 Der Spiegel report of underground reactor or uranium enrichment facility, but notes 'some imagery observations are consistent with Der Spiegel's reporting.'
* How Facebook and Social Media Promote Terrorism The failure by the social media networks to enforce the prevention of terror-related content on their sites is, in fact, a direct violation of the Antiterrorism Act and the Material Supply Statutes.