* Dead Sea's revival with Red Sea canal edges closer to reality Jordan, Israel, may finally begin project to save Dead Sea from drying up.
* Trump, Saudi Prince & UAE to set up action group against Iran Ahead of their White House talks on Tuesday, March 20, President Donald Trump and the Saudi Crown Prince agree on a new Supreme Committee to coordinate military and diplomatic efforts for curbing Iranian expansion.
* 'The US stopped coddling the PA and it's driving Abbas crazy' Prime Minister speaks out after PA chief calls US ambassador 'a son of a dog', says US no longer tolerating PA behavior. 'PA is in shock'.
* Iran Main Focus in Meeting Between Trump, Saudi Crown Prince Both Trump and the crown prince want to constrain Iran's rising influence in the Middle East.
* Sanhedrin Calls on Arabs to Take Their Role in Third Temple as Prophesized by Isaiah The nascent Sanhedrin, a Biblically mandated court of 71 elders, released a letter in Hebrew, English and Arabic inviting the Arabs as the sons of Ishmael to take their role in supporting the Third Temple as prophesied by Isaiah.
* The Halabja Genocide 30 Years After Kurdish victims now seek justice through the courts.
* Israelis in South Fear Hamas' Relentless Terror-Tunnel Efforts Israel Defense Forces demolished a Hamas tunnel the terrorist organization had intended to connect to an older, partially destroyed tunnel near Kibbutz Kerem Shalom on Sunday.
* The Growing Iranian Cyber Security Threat The most underestimated weapon in Iran's arsenal.
* Israel begins clearing thousands of landmines from Jordan River baptism site Defense Ministry says there are over 3,000 munitions in Qasr al-Yahud area, including anti-personal, anti-tank mines and booby-traps.
* Europeans, US working behind scenes to salvage Iran deal - report Sides said coming together, but EU's Mogherini says nuclear issue cannot be lumped with other concerns about Iranian activities.