* Israel is 7th largest arms exporter in the world Almost half of Israeli weapons exported over past 5 years to India, with other main buyers being Azerbaijan and Vietnam; in imports, Israel is 17th in the world, which increased its arms purchases by 125% over the past 5 years, buying 60% of its weapons from the US.
* So Long to the Iran Deal Column: Donald Trump's staff shakeup is good for hawks—and terrible for Iran.
* 'Jerusalem is not holy to Muslims, enough with this lie!' ZOA President Klein debunks the myth that Jerusalem is holy to Muslims, calls on listeners to spread the truth.
* The Halabja Genocide 30 Years After Kurdish victims now seek justice through the courts.
* Hamas: The Jerusalem intifada continues Hamas and Islamic Jihad welcome car-ramming attack in Samaria, call for more attacks.
* Ahead of an election he is sure to win, Putin urges high voter turnout Russian president is poised to get another six-year term, but Kremlin is concerned about voter apathy.
* The New Palestinian Jihad to Obliterate Israel The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) group is the second-largest terror group in the Gaza Strip after Hamas.
* Four years on – but we will not forget illegally-occupied Crimea Four years ago, on 18 March 2014, Russia took the final step to illegally occupy Crimea, a part of Ukraine's sovereign territory that Russia had recognised as such in several international treaties.
* Mattis charges Iran ‘using money’ to interfere in Iraq elections U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has accused Iran of “mucking around” in Iraq’s parliamentary elections, in which Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi is seeking another term in office in May.
* Syria war: 'Civilians killed' as thousands flee Turkish air strikes A number of civilians have been killed by Turkish shelling and air strikes while trying to flee the embattled Syrian city of Afrin, reports say.