* Purim: The Book of Esther Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar.
* Russia's Putin unveils 'invincible' nuclear weapons Russia has developed a new array of nuclear weapons that are invincible, according to President Vladimir Putin.
* Prince William to Make Royal History with Visit to Israel in Summer 2018 The Duke of Cambridge is also scheduled to visit the West Bank and Jordan.
* Israeli, US scientists detect signs of dark matter in glimpse of earliest stars Early universe after Big Bang apparently twice as cold as previously thought -- possibly because of dark matter interacting with hydrogen, says Tel Aviv University astrophysicist.
* Israel Prepares for War in the North A top Israeli general and member of Knesset says that recent clashes with Iranian and other forces in Syria indicate that war in Israel's north is only a matter of time.
* EU reforms could turn Brexit around, Tony Blair says Former British prime minister Tony Blair made the case in Brussels on Thursday (1 March) that amid geopolitical changes in the world, the UK and the EU need to stick together, and European leaders have a responsibility in keeping Britain in the bloc.
* Israel celebrates Purim This evening, festivities commence for Purim, marking national salvation in days of the ancient Persian empire.
* Satellite Photos Show New Iranian Missile Base in Syria: Report Newly released satellite photos purportedly show a new Iranian military base near Damascus, Syria which is capable of housing missiles capable of hitting Israel.
* United States May Help Expand Saudi Nuclear Capability The negotiations appear pressing, as the White House directed US Energy Secretary Rick Perry to cancel planned travel to India for talks in London with his Saudi counterpart.
* Report: U.S. Peace Plan Divides Jerusalem, Keeps Israeli Settlement Blocs Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Riyad al-Malki said that the plan tilts toward Israel and is unacceptable to the Palestinians.
* Saudis summon Lebanese PM moments before Beirut falls into Iranian orbit Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri’s switch of loyalty to Hizballah and Iran shocks Riyadh and dismays Israel.
* How Russia Is Using Syria As A Military 'Guinea Pig' High-ranking Russian officials claim countries are lining up to purchase battle-tested hardware.
* Iran To Host 'Hourglass Festival' To Count Down To Israel's Destruction Themes of the festival include Israel, a cancerous tumor; Israel, a fake, racist and colonialist regime; and the Quds-occupier regime (Israel) and terrorism promotion.
* U.N. Report Links North Korea To Syria’s Chemical Weapons Program “We knew stuff was going on. We really wanted to up the game on chemical weapons programs, and we just weren’t able to get what we needed to do so."
* Egypt Increases Number Of Soldiers In Sinai, With Israel's Blessing Major General Mohammed el-Shahat revealed the exact number of Egyptian soldiers meant to combat ISIS.
* Why Turkey Wants to Invade the Greek Islands There is one issue on which Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) and its main opposition, the Republican People's Party (CHP), are in complete agreement: The conviction that the Greek islands are occupied Turkish territory and must be reconquered.