* Israeli Leaders Embrace U.S. Decision To Open Embassy In Jerusalem In May Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the American decision is "a great day for the people of Israel."
* Erdogan vows to recapture all lands once held by the Ottoman Empire — and more “We say at every opportunity we have that Syria, Iraq and other places in the geography [map] in our hearts are no different from our own homeland.
* U.S. Warns Brussels Not to Threaten NATO with EU Army Brussels must be careful not to weaken or undermine the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) as it builds a supranational European Union (EU) Army, American military leaders have told their EU allies.
* Nikki Haley Says Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Nearly Ready Nikki Haley addressed a number of issues Thursday night, among them the likelihood that the US would push for a Palestinian state.
* Palestinians Angry At Decision To Move Us Embassy To Jerusalem In May Clashes erupted in Gaza and the West Bank earlier on Friday in a weekly protest against US President Donald Trump's stance on Jerusalem.
* Donald Tusk: UK Brexit plans 'pure illusion' The UK's approach to the next stage of Brexit negotiations seems to be based on "pure illusion", Donald Tusk says.
* Iranian official: If Israel attacks, 'we will level Tel Aviv' Senior official threatens to destroy Tel Aviv if Israel takes military action against Tehran, following Netanyahu's words in Munich.
* 'International community must hold Mideast peace conference' PA chief tells UN Security Council that international conference focusing on Mideast talks must be organized by mid-2018.
* Us Ambassador Warns Settlement Evacuation Could Spark Civil War Portions of the Israeli right-wing public have long feared that a large scale settlement evacuation could lead to a civil war.
* Sanhedrin Mints Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus In gratitude to US President Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Jerusalem, the nascent Sanhedrin and the Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center are minting a replica of the silver half-shekel Biblically mandated to be donated by every Jewish male to the Temple.