* "Terrorsploitation"? How leftist critics consistently slam the films that portray our enemies truthfully.
* 'Iran poised to replace ISIS across Middle East' 'Time to show Abbas time isn't on PA's side', says Public Security Minister, says US must prevent Iran from taking over after ISIS defeat.
* Saudi Arabia to pursue nuclear program Saudi Arabia plans to build 16 nuclear power plants over the course of 25 years.
* Muslim cleric says Allah has gathered the Jews in Israel to make it easier to "annihilate" them Imagine the international uproar of a cleric of any other faith spoke from the pulpit about annihilating Muslims or any other group.
* Netanyahu: Israel will strike Iran directly if need be Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the Munich security conference on Sunday: "We will act if necessary not just against Iran's proxies but against Iran itself, if needed."
* Soleimani to Gaza terrorists: Missiles against Israel are not enough The IDF is launching a probe to find out whether the Combat Engineering Corps unit was observing standing safety protocols on Saturday, Feb. 17, when a bomb hidden at the Gaza border fence exploded and injured four servicemen.
* Israel's Arrow 3 Interceptor 'Carries Out Its Mission' After 2 Failures Israel's Defense Ministry, in collaboration with the US Missile Defense Agency (MDA), at 2:30 AM Monday carried out a successful flight test of the Arrow 3 system, designed to intercept ballistic missiles outside the atmosphere.
* Israel announces 'historic' gas contract with Egypt PM Netanyahu announces contract for sales of billions of dollars' worth of Israeli natural gas to Egypt.
* U.N. Chief Warns of Nightmare Scenario if Israel, Hezbollah Clash "I am deeply worried about hard-to-foresee escalations in the whole region."
* Afrin: Syria 'sending fighters to help Kurds against Turkey' Syrian pro-government forces will help Syrian Kurds fighting against a Turkish offensive in north-west Syria, Syria's state news agency reports.